Things to note:
1. Please ensure you confirm the exact module you are registering for from the Authority that is requesting proof of English.
2. Please note that test payment is by bank transfer or bank draft (in favor of British Council from any Nigerian Bank), the test fee is NGN 68,000. You will be charged an additional tuition fee of NGN 30,000 payable to Sowwise International Academy for your preparation for the test.
3. Please ensure your international passport is still valid and clear (not damaged) on your chosen test date.
4. You can only use the name that appears on your international passport. If you have undergone a name change, ensure the change is effected on your valid international passport.
5. Please ensure that you give a clear and detailed mailing address on the application form and ensure you break the address on the different address fields. Otherwise you can choose to pick your results at the British Council office closest to you. Please do not give PO Box or PMB as these would NOT be delivered
6. If you would like to request for additional copies of your results to be sent to institutions abroad, please include the complete addresses with area codes as well as your case number with the organisation. Otherwise, you can apply for these when you receive your scores 13 days after your test date.
- Please bear in mind that the Speaking test could come up within 7 days around the test date you registered for. A notice will be sent 4-7 days before the test date to notify you of your schedule and venue. Please be informed that your Speaking test will not be rescheduled if you fail to turn up at the allotted time.
- Please ensure you appear for your test with the original international passport as no other form of identification will be allowed. The international passport presented must match the one used during registration.
- Please retain a copy of your online payment confirmation or confirmation receipt in the event of applying for refund.